Seac Sub Propulsion Swimming Fins(Black) Large - Extra Large
SEAC SUB Swimming fins PROPULSION (BLACK)
It is important to save as much energy as possible while scuba diving.
Seac Propulsion fins are ideal dive companions for moving through the water without any effort, whatever your kicking style.
Seac Propulsion fins include a range of technical features specifically designed to both assist those new to diving and surprise the most experienced divers.
The ergonomic foot pocket comfortably accommodates all types of shoes thanks to the adjustable strap on both sides. Made of different plastic technopolymers, the blade is a real propeller that provides unprecedented thrust with minimal effort: hard areas are combined with softer grooves that transmit water for a perfect blade rotation without sensing any friction.
Seac Propulsion diving fins are available in 4 colors - Blue, yellow, black and pink - and 3 sizes that fit more sizes thanks to the adjustable strap (S / M = 37/39; m / L = 40/42; l / xl = 43/45 ). A single fin weighs 980 grams.
Seac Propulsion fins are made in Italy, designed and manufactured in Italy by Seacsub sPA, a reference point in the diving industry since 1971.
- So much power, zero effort | Discover the pleasure of covering long distances with a few kicks; The special technology of Seac propelled diving wings provides great thrust with minimal effort, regardless of kick style.
- Special materials | The Seac drive blade is made with a combination of different technopolymers; A rigid structure combines with softer water-conducting grooves for exceptional blade rotation and surprising thrust power
- Ergonomic foot pocket | Seac drive are open heel diving fins with adjustable straps for use with shoes; ergonomic foot pocket allows you to feel the track as a natural continuation of the foot
- Diving fins for adults | Seac drive diving fins weigh 980 grams L and are available in 3 adjustable sizes from 37 to 45 (S / M = 37/39; m / L = 40/42; l / XL = 43/45)
- Made in Italy | The Seac propulsion is the Seacsub S.Pea, an international reference point for recreational and professional diving since 1971. These are diving fins produced in Italy.
* SEAC SUB PROPULSION OPEN MEDICINE YELLOW COLOR PALETTE
* ADJUSTABLE BELT SYSTEM
* PLASTIC BUCKLE
· KAUCUK PALETTE APRICOTS
· WATER CHANNELED
· S/M: 37/39
· M/L: 40/42
· L/XL: 43/45
It is made with a combination of different technopolymers.
A rigid structure combines with softer grooves that direct water for exceptional blade rotation and surprising thrust power.