Dalin Baby Shampoo 400Ml Comfortable And Happy Hair And Body Shampoo Vanilla Scented (Set Of 3)
Dalin Baby Shampoo 400ML Comfortable and Happy Hair and Body Shampoo Vanilla Scented (Set of 3)
It provides a gentle cleaning to babies from the first day, and offers a comfortable bathing pleasure with its unique scent coming from vanilla extract. 98% natural origin content is raw materials obtained from natural sources. The remaining 2% content has been carefully selected for your safe use.
Relaxing effect with vanilla extract
98% natural origin content
0% paraben, dye, SLS, SLES, sulfate alcohol, soap
Pure formula that does not sting
Its softness has been proven by clinical tests.
It has been tested with long-term use under pediatric, dermatological and ophthalmological observation.
Hypoallergenic (minimized risk of allergies)
5.5 pH compatible with the skin's pH value
It can be used safely from the first day.