Hailea 8 Output Silent Air Motor ACO-9630
Output power: 16L/min
Dimensions: 22.4×16.3×12.6 cm
Air outlet is adjustable.
Hailea Air Engine; It is a low-noise, high-performance, rubber diaphragm, six-outlet air pump that makes a natural fluctuation in the water, as well as providing oxygen in medium-sized aquariums.
Instruction manual; The Hailea Air Motor is very easy to install and operate.
First, the aquarium above, must be placed in a dry place.
If the aquarium has a cover, it can be placed on the aquarium.
Particular attention should be paid to the fact that it is above.
Otherwise, the pump may malfunction when there is a return of water to the pump.
After the pump is placed in a suitable place, the pump is ready for use by attaching the hose that you will supply to the end of the air outlet pipes in accordance with the air motor.
Warnings; * Before using the pump, the socket it will be plugged into should be checked. Faults in the outlet can cause deterioration of the tool.
* The socket where the pump will be installed and the position of the pump are important. It needs to be up and far away in a place that it can not get wet.
* If the pump is placed down from the aquarium, the pump may break down because there will be a backflow of water. If it is required to work below, a Check Valve must be installed between the air outlet and the air stone.
* Care should be taken that the pump is in a dry place above the aquarium. It should not be dropped into the aquarium. If it falls, it can be taken out of the water without pulling the plug; may cause electric shock.
* If the pump falls into water, it should be allowed to dry for a few days after unplugging it. After making sure that it is dry, it should be run again.
* The pump must remain running continuously. It can also work during cleaning as long as the hose is disconnected and care is taken not to get water. Cleaning is recommended only if the plug has been pulled.
* It should never be lubricated.
* Hose control must be done once a week. For this purpose, some air should be blown from the end of the hose and it should be checked whether there is a blockage. If there is a blockage, it should be removed by using a special hose brush.