Redka Surakarta And Bihar Mind, Intelligence And Strategy Game, Board Game
Redka Surakarta Intelligence Logic And Strategy Game
Redka Surakarta promises enjoyable times for those who love logic and strategy games. In this game played with two people, the aim is to finish by reducing the number of opponent's pieces. As the skill of strategizing develops in the game, the level of memory and visual attention also increases. The game also develops alternative thinking.
Fun Alternative to Strategy Games: Surakarta
- This strategy game, played on a special game board, provides gamers with a pleasant time as a different game in which opponents take each other's stones only on revolving paths.
- Neighboring points in the game are allowed to move from all directions. Players can strategize against the opponent in a wider area.
- The opponent's stone can only be obtained by going through circular paths. This method teaches the ability to make calmer decisions to win under pressure.
- Based on the positioning of the stones on the game board, it is necessary to think a few steps ahead. This gives the player the ability to plan ahead.
Difficult Strategy Enjoyable Victory
It is possible to take the opponent's stone by moving from one position to another position on the playing field on the large and small revolving paths. With its rules, Surakarta obliges the player to develop an organized strategy that is as forward-looking as possible. Both opponents can develop this strategy, which makes victory more enjoyable, and the game becomes more fun.
- Special game board: 6 mm thick beech veneer
- Playground size: 29x29 cm playground
- Number of stones: 12 each, black and white
- Number of players: 2
- Age: 7+
Domestic Production of Educational Materials with Redka
With the important productions it carries out in its field, Redka aims to contribute to the education materials it produces so that the next generation will be individuals who use their hand skills in the light of their imagination. Especially with wooden 3D models and mind game materials it produces, it both supports the development of intelligence and skills and contributes to education.